men are affected by male-pattern hair loss in the UK
of men experience some kind of hair loss by the age of 65
of hair loss in men can be treated or in some cases reversed
Why choose Numan
- Access to clinicians Get ongoing access to UK-based medical professionals
- Online consultations Receive treatment without having to visit a doctor or pharmacy
- Free discreet delivery All medicines come in plain packaging to ensure your privacy
- Same-day approval Most applications processed within 3 hours Monday-Saturday
- Automatic refills Skip doing another consultation by benefitting from repeat prescriptions
- CQC registered We’re a registered healthcare provider with the Care Quality Commission
Causes of hair loss can be complex, solutions don't have to be
There are many reasons why men might experience hair loss, the most common of which is male-pattern hair loss, also known as male androgenetic alopecia (MAA). Typically, this affects the temples, front of the scalp and the crown and progresses at a different rate for each man.
Although geneticists are not clear on the exact pattern of inheritance, having a close relative with male-pattern hair loss puts you at higher risk of developing it yourself. The other factor in male-pattern hair loss is hormonal: higher levels of DHT (dihydrotestosterone, a modified version of testosterone) are associated with male-pattern hair loss.
Most men will start noticing their hair loss months, if not years, before doing anything about it. Luckily, Numan offers simple, clinically proven treatment plans that can help to improve hair quality, long term.
No more excuses, just solutions.See treatments
What men across the UK say about Numan
About hair loss