The fine print
Numan: Terms & Conditions
The Numan website is owned and operated by Vir Health Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 11449267 and registered office at 4-6 Canfield Place, London NW63BT. You can find our team working a stone's throw away from busy Harley Street at #2.03 411 Oxford Street, London, W1C2PE.
We’re at your disposal if you need any help or have any questions regarding our website. Simply drop an email to [email protected] or give us a call on 0808 169 9594.
Other applicable terms
In purchasing anything from us (medicines or other products), you will need to refer to our Terms of Sale.
Access to our website
In certain cases, we reserve the right to restrict access to certain parts of our website.
Your account information (login address, password, or any other piece of identifiable information) is strictly confidential and should not be shared with any third party. We reserve the right to disable your access to this site if we have reason to believe you have failed to comply with the provisions of these terms.
Our website is for your personal use. You agree not to use our website or the content of our website for any commercial or business purposes.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is hosted, or any server, computer or database connected to it. This is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and we’ll have to report you to the relevant authority and disclose your identity. And of course, you’ll no longer be able to use our website.
We can’t accept responsibility for any damage or loss suffered because of a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your device, programs, data, or other proprietary material as a result of using our website, downloading any material posted on it, or using/downloading content from any website linked to it.
Any material which you contribute or upload to our Site must be true, accurate and correct, comply with applicable law and must not defame any person, be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person, be likely to deceive any person, breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence), impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
You shall not knowingly transmit any data that can be harmful to our website including, but not limited to, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keyloggers, spyware, and adware.
Linking to our website
We want to give everyone the tools to get the best healthcare, so the more people who know about us, the better. If you do want to tell your friends or family about Numan, or link to our website, please follow the guidelines below:
- We’re proud of our reputation and will take whatever steps are necessary to protect it.
- Please do not suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement by Numan if none exists.
- Please make sure you only include a link (not a frame) to the homepage of our website. There are strict regulations on promoting medication, so you can only talk about ourselves as an online health platform. Please don’t mention specific medications.
- If you’re unsure, please ask us before linking to our website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice if it doesn’t meet our guidelines.
Links on our website
We sometimes link to other websites and mobile apps. These links are there for your information only and we have no control over their content. We can’t guarantee they are factually correct, nor can we accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer as a result of their use.
Intellectual property rights
Everything that you see on our website is protected by copyright. Numan is either the owner or the licensee of the material published and of all the attached rights. All such rights are reserved, which means use of our website content is limited:
- You can print off one copy, and download extracts of any page(s) of our website for your personal reference only, but not for commercial reasons (for this, you’ll need a license from us or our licensors).
- Please don’t modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you’ve printed off or downloaded in any way. You are unable to use illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics without using the text that goes with them. Please always reference Numan or any other authors of materials on our website.
- If you are unable to meet these guidelines, we will ask you to stop using our website immediately and to either return or destroy any copies you’ve made of our materials.
The content of the website may change, be updated or suspended. Therefore, we are unable to give you, and we exclude, all representations and warranties as to the accuracy and completeness of the information published on our website. Nor can we guarantee that the material is up to date or that every service and product will be available at all times, or indeed that the website itself will not be discontinued in the future.
We can't be held liable and you will not be entitled to any type of compensation or other payment if the website is discontinued, if any content is inaccurate, or if any of our services are changed.
If you aren't happy with the website, its content, or availability, your sole right and remedy is to stop using the website.
To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage of any nature, such as any business losses, whether direct, indirect or consequential, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill incurred by any user in connection with our website, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Restriction, Suspension and Termination
Jurisdiction and applicable law