of men between the ages of 35-44 are reported to suffer from high cholesterol
As many as
of men aged 40 to 60 in the UK have low testosterone
In the UK
are half as likely to visit a pharmacy or GP than women
Why choose Numan
- Access to clinicians Get ongoing access to UK-based medical professionals
- Online consultations Receive treatment without having to visit a doctor or pharmacy
- Free discreet delivery All medicines come in plain packaging to ensure your privacy
- Same-day approval Most applications processed within 3 hours Monday-Saturday
- Automatic refills Skip doing another consultation by benefitting from repeat prescriptions
- CQC registered We’re a registered healthcare provider with the Care Quality Commission
Be more informed about your body
While medical treatments can be effective in alleviating the symptoms of ED, they don’t necessarily address its root causes (which can be psychological or physiological).
That’s why we decided to include customised blood tests: so that you can figure out possible ED causes and address them in the appropriate way.
We work with one of the UK’s leading UKAS Accredited laboratories to provide quick and convenient at-home blood tests that can be returned for free via any UK post box.
Once you receive your results via email, you will have the opportunity to book a free call with a GMC-approved doctor to discuss them and decide what actions to take next.See test kits
What men across the UK say about Numan
With an at-home blood test